Current location: FRESHMEN >> How to Apply Entry Visa

How to Apply Entry Visa

As a new student, you will need to enter China with a "Student Visa" (X1). After the admission and payment of application fees, we will post you the admission notice andJW202 (or JW201 for CSC students). After receiving of this post, please refer to the webiste of "Chinese Embassy or Consulate" in your country and apply for a student visa.

The following documents are usually required to apply for an entry visa for study purpose:

(1) Original Admission Noticeissued by Jiangsu University.

(2) Original ofForm JW201 or Form JW202.

(3) Application for Chinese Visa.

(4) Physical Examination Record for Foreigners.

After applying for the visa, you will be issued an X1 visa to enter China. Please note that this visa is only valid for 30 days after you enter China.Holders of X1 Visa shall, within 30 days from the date of their entry, apply to the exit/entry administration for foreigners' residence permits.

The Student Affairs Office of Overseas Education College, shall help you apply for the residence permit during the registration process. Please closely follow and co-operate withour registration procedures.

Contact Us

08:30-11:30  |  14:00-17:00

Admissions Office: +86-511-88792366

Students' Affairs: +86-511-88792566

Teaching Affairs: +86-511-88792216

No. 301 Xuefu Road, Zhenjiang, Jiangsu P.R. China 212013