How to pay33925
There are 3 methods to pay. Type I is for CNY (RMB) , Type II is for USD or other foreign currencies, Type III is for USD only. It's highly recommended to pay fees in CNY.
I. JSU Online Payment Portal
1. JSU Online Payment Portal Guide(CNY, WeChat Pay, AliPay available)
Please often the following link: http://pay.ujs.edu.cn
1) Username （用户名): Application number
2) Password （密码): “oec?+full passport number” , for example oec?G2374092 P.S. ? is in English Input or Password （密码): oec?1234 (when the applicant does not have passport number)
Only Chinese bank cards are accepted with open online banking. Payments via WeChat and AliPay are also available. If students choose to pay via WeChat and Alipay, the need to wait one working day for the payment data to be transferred.
3) Fill in verification code（验证码）
2. A pop-up asks for your mobile number and E-mail. After the information input, please log in again. 3. The page shows your 申请费（Application Fees）and 座位费（Seat fees）. You can also find 应收金额（total）and also 未付金额（balance）of each item on this page.
NOTE: the application fees and seat fees can only be paid once.
4. Check the items you want to pay and the page shows 费用总额（Total amount you are about to pay）. Click 支付 at bottom right to pay.
5. Click 确定 to confirm and proceed to transaction page.
6. Choose the way you want to pay. Click 下一步 to proceed for payment.
2. WeChat Payment App Guide
1.Scan the QR code.
2.Follow the WeChat (click on 关注） of the JSU Official Dept Account.
3.Click “SELF-PAY 自助缴费”.
4. Click “ONLINE PAY 网上缴费”.
5. The user name is your application number ，Password （密码): “oec?+full passport number” , for example oec?G2374092 P.S. ? is in English Input or Password （密码): oec?1234 (when the applicant does not have passport number)
6. Log in (登录）
7. Choose the payment item you want to pay.
Key word: 报名费—Application fee 学费—tuition 滞纳金—late fee 医疗保险费—insurance
Notice:Cancel the fees you do not want to pay and please click the left button of the item like the picture shows.
8. If you have selected all the payment you want to pay please click the button on the lower right and go to picture 13 directly.
9. If you want to change the amount of the payment, please click the red button of the item like in the picture.
10. Enter the amount you want to pay.
ex: The amount has been changed from 10000 to 8000.
11. Confirm the total amount you want to pay.
12. Now please press the lower right button to pay.
13. Enter your WeChat payment password.
II. Online Application Portal
@ the Application Portal : http://admission.ujs.edu.cn (USD or other foreign currencies) for 200 CNY application fee ONLY
Make the payment with Visa, MasterCard, and other major bank cards
III. Bank Payment
If you wish to transfer the tuition to university account, please note that we do not take responsibility for any delays or transaction in the remittance.
We only consider the date on which the amount arrives to our account. Please note that any wrong input will cause failure of the transaction. We request you to take special attention on our account details (given below).
Foreign Currency Account Details:
User Name: JIANGSU UNIVERSITY
Name of the Bank: BANK OF CHINA
Branch: DINGMAOQIAO SUB-BRANCH, ZHENJIANG
Bank Account No.: 5157 5822 6635
Swift Code: BKCHCNBJ95D
Please note that the Foreign currency account can only accept USD. Please do not remit other currencies to the USD account. Payment via banks in China and ATM are not allowed.
08:30-11:30 | 13:30-16:30
Admissions Office: +86-511-88792366
Students' Affairs: +86-511-88792566
Teaching Affairs: +86-511-88792216
No. 301 Xuefu Road, Zhenjiang, Jiangsu P.R. China 212013