My Jiangsu Story Campaign
1.This campaign is co-organized by the Jiangsu provincial department of education and China Daily (chinadaily.com.cn).
2. By participating in the campaign, you agree to comply with and be bound by the corresponding terms and conditions. The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be in violation of these terms, or tampering with (or attempting to tamper with) the operation of the campaign.
3. Participation is strictly on voluntary basis. The Organizer shall not be liable in any way for any failure or breach by any party in connection with the campaign and/or prize(s) and accepts no responsibility for any loss suffered by an entrant arising from the campaign or prize(s).
4. Participants are permitted to join the #myjiangsustory campaign and submit several articles with the same name and email address. Only one prize can be won per participant, regardless of the number of articles submitted.
5. Participants are solely responsible for ensuring that any content of articles submitted and photos uploaded are original, free from plagiarism and does not breach the copyright of third parties. Related participants are responsible for any disputes that may arise from issues regarding breach of copyright.
6.Each article should be written in English or Chinese; they should not exceed 500 words and should contain no more than two pictures. Content should be related to the story. Photographer information and captions are required on all photos submitted.
7. Should any participants be found deliberately withholding information or participating with fake account(s), the Organizer reserves the right to disqualify their submissions.
8. Participants can enter the campaign by following the below rules:
I. Submit an article with no more than two images through the “SHARE” button on the Facebook tab (Each image must be in JPEG/PNG format and less than 3MB) via email (email@example.com);
II. Fill in the form with accurate information, as required, and send it along with your article and image(s) as an email attachment;
III. The Organizer will decide whether or not to publish the submitted article and images on the official Jiangsu Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/jiangsu) or chinadaily.com.cn;
IV. Participants of this campaign are regarded as eligible participants to join the contest on winning prizes and get works published on chinadaily.com.cn.
I. @ lovejiangsu and tweet the title of your Jiangsu story with the hashtag #myjiangsustory;
II. Email us with your article and images as attachments, along with a form (download link: http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/forum.php?mod=attachment&aid=NDA0MzE5fDM5NzMwYjZkfDE0Mzg4MzA4Mzl8MHwxNTAyMzM0) filled with accurate information as required;
III. @loveJiangsu will @ you and comment for notification purpose;
IV. The Organizer will select articles it deems to be eligible and decide whether to publish the submitted article and images on @loveJiangsu page or chinadaily.com.cn;
V. Participants of this campaign are regarded as eligible participants to join the contest on winning prizes and get works published on chinadaily.com.cn.
I. Reply to the post of the “My Jiangsu Story” post at chinadaily BBS (http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/thread-1502334-1-1.html) and send an article with no more than two images (Each image must be in JPEG/PNG format and less than 3MB) via email (firstname.lastname@example.org);
II. Fill in the form with accurate information as required and send it with your article and image(s), if any, together as attachment to the email;
III.The Organizer will decide whether to publish the submitted article and images on chinadaily.com.cn or chinadaily BBS;
IV. Participants of this campaign are regarded as eligible participants to join the contest and have the opportunity to win prizes and have work published on chinadaily.com.cn.
9. All entries will be selected by The Organizer before being published on Jiangsu Facebook page and chinadaily.com.cn to be subject to online voting. The selected participant will receive a notification by email (Facebook and chinadaily BBS participants), and comments (Twitter participants) on or before Nov 21, 2015.
10. Each voter should only vote for up to three entries and vote only once.
11. Submissions end on Nov 21, 2015 and online votes end on Dec 11, 2015.
12. 16 winners will be selected from #myjiangsustory competition - 10 for the “Outstanding Story” prize, three for the “Most Touching Story” prize and three for the “Most Popular Story” prize. The winners of the first two prizes will be decided by the judging board of the campaign based on quality of the article and the last set of prizes will be decided by the most online votes (likes) of three winning entries.
13. The winners of the contest will be announced on the Jiangsu Facebook page and @loveJiangsu Twitter page in late December 2015; their articles will be published on the homepage of chinadaily.com.cn.
14. The prize winners will receive a congratulatory email (Facebook and chinadaily BBS participants) or tweet (Twitter participants) with details about the awarding ceremony to be held in late December 2015 in Nanjing city, China.
15. Participants are prohibited to submit entries containing abusive language, sex or violence. The Organizer reserves the right to delete content deemed to violate these terms, as well as the right to take legal action.
16. Participants are required to ensure that their entries do not infringe or violate any copyright or trademark rights. In the event of a violation of the intellectual property of others’ entries or disputes in third party entries, the Organizer reserves the right to cancel the participant’s right to participate in the competition or win prizes. Works infringing such terms will be deleted immediately and the Organizer will not hold any responsibility for such infringing acts.
17. Submissions after the deadline of Nov 21 will not be counted and online votes will end on Dec 11. Participants do not have the right to dissent.
18. With respect to content submitted or made available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas for the campaign, the participant grants the Organizer royalty-free and non-exclusive license(s) to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, and publicly display such content on different platforms.
19. All of the personal details and photos collected are for non-commercial use only.
20. This campaign is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter. You are now providing your information to Organizer but not to Facebook or Twitter.
21. The Organizer solely handles participants’ information for future marketing promotion use. Facebook or Twitter holds no liability for this activity.
22. In case of any dispute, the Organizer reserves the final decision, including the right to suspend, change or terminate the campaign and of its terms and conditions without prior notice.
08:30-11:30 | 13:30-16:30
Admissions Office: +86-511-88792366
Students' Affairs: +86-511-88792566
Teaching Affairs: +86-511-88792216
No. 301 Xuefu Road, Zhenjiang, Jiangsu P.R. China 212013