Jiangsu Government Scholarship7946
Jiangsu Provincial Government has set up the "Jiangsu Government Scholarship" for international students in order to promote the development of higher education of International students in Jiangsu, to further improve the profile of Jiangsu Education to the world, to highlight the brand of "Study in Jiangsu" and to make Jiangsu a preferred province for international students to study in. This scholarship will be provided to those excellent overseas students or scholars to undertake full time study in universities and colleges of Jiangsu. It will also include those non-degree program students and exchange students in accordance with educational exchange agreements and MOUs between the Jiangsu Provincial Government and the governments of other states, institutions, universities and international organizations.
1. Full Scholarship
Cost of experiments or internships beyond the program curricula is at student's own expense.
Cost of books or learning materials other than required basic textbooks is at student's own expense.
Scholarship recipients registering before the 15th of the registration month (the 15th included) will be granted the full living allowance of that month.
Recipients registering after the 15th of the registration month will only be granted half of the living allowance of that month.Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students while in China.
* Subject to each institution's tuition fees and charges. Details will be informed by each institute during the admission process.
- Chinese Govt. Scholarship (CSC)
- China-U.S.A and Europe Culture Exchange Special Scholarship
- Confucius Institute Scholarship
- JSU Presidential Scholarship
- JSU School Scholarships
- A&W Enterprise Scholarship
- OEC Scholarship for Excellent Students
- OEC Scholarship for Social Contributors
- JSU HSK Excellent Scholarship
- Other Enterprise Scholarships
- Jiangsu Government Scholarship
08:30-11:30 | 13:30-16:30
Admissions Office: +86-511-88792366
Students' Affairs: +86-511-88792566
Teaching Affairs: +86-511-88792216
No. 301 Xuefu Road, Zhenjiang, Jiangsu P.R. China 212013