Int'l Business Students' Association407
*To be a professional student association by promoting and advancing professional development of students through leadership training and involvement.
*To acquire knowledge and skills that will lead to excellence in academics.
*Create opportunities, add value and build lasting relationships for our members.
*To serve its members and individuals engaged in instruction, administration, research and dissemination of information about business.
Our mission is to promote and enhance the professional development of its members in the areas of business management, economics and entrepreneurship. IBSA is committed to the academic and career development of its members to enrich their university student experience. We focus on providing information on the importance of international business to meet current standards and develop solutions to challenges in Global business to all business students.
President - SVENJA SABRINA TÄNZER
Vice President - COSTA BEENZU KARABASSIS
General Secretary - NAMANGOLWA LUSUBILO SITUMBEKO
Financial Secretary - NOTHABO MICHELLE MOYO
Public relations Officer - SOLOMON CHUUNKA
Organising Secretary - KUZALO JAMES MUNTHALI
Welfare Secretary - SONAM DORJEE LAMA
- List of International Students' Associations
- Union of Int‘l Students' Associations
- I.D.E.A. -Innovation Development & Entrepreneurship Association
- Universal Hand-in-Hand
- Int'l Medical Students' Association
- Association for Int'l Engineering Students
- Int'l Business Students' Association
- Society of Agricultural Mechanization
- Int'l Students' Sports Association
- JEWELS Ladies Association
- Monitors Club
08:30-11:30 | 13:30-16:30
Admissions Office: +86-511-88792366
Students' Affairs: +86-511-88792566
Teaching Affairs: +86-511-88792216
No. 301 Xuefu Road, Zhenjiang, Jiangsu P.R. China 212013