Jasmine Jiangsu Govt. Scholarship11348
Provincial Government has set up the "Jasmine Jiangsu Government
Scholarship" for international students in order to promote the
development of higher education of International students in Jiangsu, to
further improve the profile of Jiangsu Education to the world, to
highlight the brand of "Study in Jiangsu" and to make Jiangsu a
preferred province for international students to study in. This
scholarship will be provided to those excellent overseas students or
scholars to undertake full time study in universities and colleges of
Jiangsu. It will also include those non-degree program students and
exchange students in accordance with educational exchange agreements and
MOUs between the Jiangsu Provincial Government and the governments of
other states, institutions, universities and international
Ⅰ.CATEGORIES OF APPLICANTS
2. Non-degree program students and exchange students in accordance with educational exchange agreements and MOUs between the Jiangsu Provincial Government and the governments of other states, institutions, universities and international organizations.
Ⅱ. CRITERIA & ELIGIBILITY
2. Education background and age limit:
Applicants for both the college and undergraduate programs must have a senior high school diploma with a good academic performance and be under the age of 30.
Applicants for the master's degree program must have a bachelor's degree and be under the age of 35.
Applicants for the doctoral degree program must have a master's degree and be under the age of 40.
3. Applicants must agree to obey the relevant laws of the PRC and meet the admission requirements of the host universities or colleges.
4. Applicants must have a good academic record.
5. Applicants cannot be recipients of other scholarships offered by Chinese government, local governments or other organizations simultaneously.
Ⅲ. CONDITIONS OF SCHOLARSHIP
A fee waiver of tuition, registration, laboratory experiments, internship, and basic textbooks.
Cost of experiments or internships beyond the program curricula is at student's own expense.
Cost of books or learning materials other than required basic textbooks is at student's own expense.
Free on-campus dormitory accommodation, or an accommodation allowance of CNY 10000 per year.
A living allowance of CNY1,500 per month
Scholarship recipients registering before the 15th of the registration month (the 15th included) will be granted the full living allowance of that month.
Recipients registering after the 15th of the registration month will only be granted half of the living allowance of that month.
Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students while in China.
2. Partial Scholarship
Duration: One academic year.
Non-degree program student / Exchange student: CNY2,000 per month;
Duration: 3 to 12 months (in accordance with the agreement).
Ⅳ. APPLICATION PROCEDURES
1. Log on to the "Study in Jiangsu" website (www.studyinjiangsu.org).
2. Register an individual account.
3. Complete the Application Form online, and upload e-copies of relevant original documents.
4. Print the Application Form, sign it, and then mail it with notarized copies of the relevant documents to the Office of Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship Management Team. (Mailing Address: Please find it in CONTACT)
Ⅴ. APPLICATION DOCUMENTS
2. Highest diploma / degree certificate (notarized photocopy). High school students or university students shall also provide Certificate of Enrollment from the school or the university they are studying in. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
3. Academic transcripts (notarized photocopy): Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
4. Recommendation letters: Applicants for postgraduate studies must submit two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors with contact details of referees.
5. Other relevant documents
Please Note: Submitted documents will not be returned regardless of the
result of application.
Address: Room 2313, No. 15, West Beijing Road, Nanjing, Jiangsu, P. R. China
Tel: +86 25 83335998,83335332
Fax: +86 25 83335521
- Chinese Govt. Scholarship (CSC)
- China-U.S.A and Europe Culture Exchange Special Scholarship
- Confucius Institute Scholarship
- Jasmine Jiangsu Govt. Scholarship
- JSU Presidential Scholarship
- JSU School Scholarships
- A&W Enterprise Scholarship
- OEC Scholarship for Excellent Students
- OEC Scholarship for Social Contributors
- JSU HSK Excellent Scholarship
- Other Enterprise Scholarships
08:30-11:30 | 13:30-16:30
Admissions Office: +86-511-88792366
Students' Affairs: +86-511-88792566
Teaching Affairs: +86-511-88792216
No. 301 Xuefu Road, Zhenjiang, Jiangsu P.R. China 212013