Applications to all programs should be ONLY done online through JSU “Online Application System”
STEP 1: Register your account and activate it.
STEP 2: Fill out the application and upload all required documents as follows
- A passport photo;
- Copy of passport (the photo page)
- Copy of your final degree transcript (Notarized English translation if applicable)
- Copy of your final degree certificate (Notarized English translation if applicable)
- English language proficiency certificate (non-English speaking countries)
- HSK-4 certificate (for Chinese-Medium programs)
- Family financial statement
- Research proposal (Master and PhD only)
- 2 recommendation letters (Master and PhD only)
STEP 3: Submit the application and note your application number.
STEP 4: Pay application fee of 200 CNY(non-refundable).
* Want to know how to pay, please click the link below
STEP 5: E-mail the remittance slip to firstname.lastname@example.org if you pay through the bank.
STEP 6: Receive your admission notice through the application portal if accepted.
STEP 7: Pay * seat reservation fees(non-refundable)before the due date. E-mail the remittance slip to email@example.com if you pay through the bank.
- Bachelor, Master and Pre-U Students: Pay 2,800 CNY
- Ph.D. Candidates: Pay 800 CNY
- MBBS Students: Pay 6,000 CNY
- Non-Degree Students: Contact admission office
PS: This fee is non-refundable but will be deducted from the fee you should be paying after registering on campus.
*Please choose to pay seat reservation fee through online payment system or to the bank account:
Please click the link to know the way to pay：HOW TO PAY
STEP 8: Submit your FOREIGNER PHYSICAL EXAMINATION FORM (外国人体格检查表) to firstname.lastname@example.org, or JSU won’t post the original documents to you.
STEP 9: Receive originals of “Admission notice” and “JW202/JW201” by post.
STEP 10: Apply for VISA and upload your arrival information at the application portal.
Visit http://oec.ujs.edu.cn/en/pages?cid=406&id=104 for further information. Please follow the “fresher guide” on the website to know more about “after being admitted”.
TIPS FOR FASTER AND SUCCESSFUL ADMISSION
1. Always mention your online application number when making online inquiries with us.
2. Your CV must be complete & continuous until the current year. (Study or work experience)
3. Ensure all information and documents submitted/uploaded are factual and legible.
4. Check your admission status regularly.
08:30-11:30 | 13:30-16:30
Admissions Office: +86-511-88792366
Students' Affairs: +86-511-88792566
Teaching Affairs: +86-511-88792216
No. 301 Xuefu Road, Zhenjiang, Jiangsu P.R. China 212013