For PG Students: Applying for Study Period Extension

Dear PG students,

Students who will graduate in June 2018 but have not finish the required study tasks by this semester must apply for study period extension. Please fill the attached application form(Please see the attachment), submit hard copy and send soft copy to before May 23.  The Applicant should name the email as the format of “I.D. number+study period extension application, i.e. the format of student number+ study period extension application. OEC will not accept any application after the deadline.

please note:Students who fail to graduate on time will only be able to extend their residence permit for not more than a half year each time(one semester). For master, the longest learning period is no more than 5 years. For PHD, the longest learning period is no more than 6 years.


The form of Application for Postgraduates Study Period Extension

Contact Us

08:30-11:30  |  13:30-16:30

Admissions Office: +86-511-88792366

Students' Affairs: +86-511-88792566

Teaching Affairs: +86-511-88792216

No. 301 Xuefu Road, Zhenjiang, Jiangsu P.R. China 212013