Notice of Applying for Study Period Extension (For Undergraduate Students)

To whom it may concern,

Students who should graduate in June 2018 but cannot finish the required study tasks by this semester must apply for study period extension. Please fill the attached application form, submit hard copy to Teaching Affairs Office (OEC-215), and send soft copy to before May 23.  The Applicant should name the email as the format of “I.D. number+study period extension application”, i.e. the format of “5101140201 study period extension application”. OEC will not accept any application after the deadline.

Attachment: Application for Undergraduates Study Period Extension

Contact Us

08:30-11:30  |  13:30-16:30

Admissions Office: +86-511-88792366

Students' Affairs: +86-511-88792566

Teaching Affairs: +86-511-88792216

No. 301 Xuefu Road, Zhenjiang, Jiangsu P.R. China 212013