Notice of Applying for Graduation/Degree in December(For Undergraduate Students)

To whom it may concern,
     Students who have finished (will finish) all the required study tasks in this semester can apply for graduating in this December. Please complete the application form , submit hard copy to Teaching Affairs Office (OEC-215) and send soft copy to before December 14.
     OEC will not accept any application after the deadline.
     Documents that need to be submitted are,
     1. Application form
     2. The original and copy of the HSK certificate

Attachment: Application Form for Graduation/Degree (Undergraduate Students)



Teaching Affairs Office

December 4, 2017 


Contact Us

08:30-11:30  |  13:30-16:30

Admissions Office: +86-511-88792366

Students' Affairs: +86-511-88792566

Teaching Affairs: +86-511-88792216

No. 301 Xuefu Road, Zhenjiang, Jiangsu P.R. China 212013