Final-Exam Arrangement of 2016-2017-2（Formal)
The formal timetable has been confirmed by teachers and students and has been published. Please prepare for the examinations early and obey the exam regulations.
The classroom will be updated in two weeks before the exam.Please confirm later.
Attachment：Final-Exam Arrangement of 2016-2017-2（Formal)
1. All students must carry their students’ ID cards or other valid identification to attend the exams
2. Except for the necessary stationaries, other articles must be placed collectively.
3. Students should be seated at the designated seats and place their students’ ID cards on the left top corner of the desks.
4. The means of communication, such as mobile phones, among others must be switched off and placed at the designated area. Any student that brings these gadgets to the exams hall does so at his or her own risk.
5. Students Those who are late for more than 15 minutes after the start of the exams, will not be allowed to take the exams, which also will be deemed as absence from the exams. Students are at liberty to leave the exams hall 30 minutes into the exams after handing in their test paper to the invigilator.
6. Those who break examination rules aforementioned, will be punished according to Jiangsu University Examination Implementation Details for Overseas Students.
Contact us if necessary: 0511-88792216
08:30-11:30 | 13:30-16:30
Admissions Office: +86-511-88792366
Students' Affairs: +86-511-88792566
Teaching Affairs: +86-511-88792216
No. 301 Xuefu Road, Zhenjiang, Jiangsu P.R. China 212013