2019 Winter Vacation Arrangements | Services and Timings
Jiangsu University 2019 winter vacation will begin from Jan 19, notice about the winter vacation is as follows:
1. Time for the vacation:
Vacations = from Jan. 19 to Feb. 22
Registration days = Feb. 23 and 24
Classes commence from = Feb. 25
Please prepare the return trip schedule before the new semester.
2. Visa Renewal During 2019 Winter Vacation
Dates for residence permit renewal:
Jan. 24, 09:00 - 11:00
Feb. 18, 09:00 - 11:30
Venue: OEC Students Affairs Office
We really suggest you renew visa before holiday, because visa service may be canceled if related department change working schedule during vacation.
Please check your visa expiry date, choose a right time and come to OEC student affairs office to renew it at least one week ahead of the expiry date. OEC does not process applications on other dates.
1. Please clear fee before your residence permit application.
2. Please remember to register your residence information before your application (on campus C8, off campus police station) .
3. If it is the first time for you to renew visa at OEC, please bring a copy your Physical Examination report (light green).
4. Please get all application documents ready before you come.
5. Address of Entry & Exit Bureau
出入境管理接待大厅 chūrùjìng guǎnlǐ jiēdài dàtīng
镇江市行政服务中心一楼 zhènjiāng shì xíngzhèng fúwùzhōngxīn yī lóu
镇江市冠城路8号工人大厦 zhènjiāngshì guànchénglù hào gōngréndàshà
REMEMBER TO CLEAR FEE AND REGISTER RESIDENCE INFORMATION BEFORE YOU APPLY FOR RESIDENCE PERMIT AT OEC. Please note that you will take own responsiblity if your visa expires.
08:30-11:30 | 13:30-16:30
Admissions Office: +86-511-88792366
Students' Affairs: +86-511-88792566
Teaching Affairs: +86-511-88792216
No. 301 Xuefu Road, Zhenjiang, Jiangsu P.R. China 212013