Notice on the Application of the 2017-2018 outstanding scholarship of overseas students in JIangsu University
To All Overseas Students,
The application of 2017-2018 academic year outstanding scholarship of overseas students has begun. Details are as follow:
1. Classification of scholarships
The outstanding scholarship of overseas students includes the learning excellence scholarship and individual scholarship.
The Learning Excellence Scholarship is for our school’s officially registered full-time undergraduates. The individual scholarship is for our school’s officially registered full-time undergraduates and postgraduates.
2. The amount and Proportion of scholarship
The Learning Excellence Scholarship is divided into: first-class, second-class and third-class.
The bonus amount and award winning ratio is divided into
- 1st class scholarship of 3000 CNY/ person per year, which occupies no more than three percent of each class;
- 2nd class scholarship of 1500 CNY/ person per year which occupies no more than eight percent of each class;
- 3rd class scholarship of 500 CNY/ person per year, which occupies no more than seventeen percent of each class;
The individual scholarships include academic star, sports star, star of art, social activity star and growth star. The bonus amount is 500 CNY/ person per year. Number of scholarship winners will be decided by OEC according to the applicants
(1) Above one year study in Jiangsu University.
(2) Passion for China and Chinese Culture, active participation in activities organized by Jiangsu University and colleges. Good interpersonal relationship.
(3) Compliance with rules and disciplines of Jiangsu University and the dorm administrative regulations, without any punishment record.
(4) Excellent academic performance without any failed subjects within the 2017-2018 academic year.
4. The assessment and evaluation of scholarships
Please refer to Provisions to Assess Outstanding Scholarship of Overseas Students in Jiangsu University (Attachment 1)
5. Application materials
(1) The printed Application Form of the outstanding scholarship of overseas students filled by the Applicants themselves (Only the printed form accepted) (Attachment 2).
(2) The evidence materials of the quality expansion assessment (G3)
(3) Transcripts of 2017—201 academic year（The screenshot can be printed）；
(4) The receipt of ICBC including the user name and card number (Only the ICBC accepted)
Attention: Non provision of the above stated will result automatic scholarship disqualification.
6. Assessment Procedures
(1) The class assessment groups set up by class teacher shall finish fundamental quality evaluation (G1) (Attachment 3) before16:30 Sep 24th. Qualified students shall submit the application materials to the counsellor.
(2) The class teacher and the class assessment groups shall finish the preliminary evaluation before 16:30 Sep 27th and submit the G1、G2、G3(Attachment 4) and the summary table of the evaluation results (Attachment 5) to the Overseas Education College.
(3) The final assessment and selection will be finished by Overseas Education College before 16:30 Sep 30th.
(4) Publicity will be done during Oct 1st and 7th.
08:30-11:30 | 13:30-16:30
Admissions Office: +86-511-88792366
Students' Affairs: +86-511-88792566
Teaching Affairs: +86-511-88792216
No. 301 Xuefu Road, Zhenjiang, Jiangsu P.R. China 212013