Notice on the Application of 2020-2021 Academic Year Outstanding Scholarship of Overseas Students
To All Overseas Students,
The application of 2020-2021 academic year outstanding scholarship of overseas students has begun. Details are as follow:
1. Classification of scholarships
The outstanding scholarship of overseas students includes: Learning Excellence Scholarship and Individual Scholarship.
The Learning Excellence Scholarship is for our school’s officially registered full-time undergraduates.
The Individual Scholarship is for our school’s officially registered full-time undergraduates and postgraduates.
2. The amount and Proportion of scholarship
The Learning Excellence Scholarship is divided into: First-Class, Second-Class and Third-Class.
The bonus amount and award winning ratio is divided into:
l 1st class scholarship of 3000 CNY/ person per year, which occupies no more than 3% of each class;
l 2nd class scholarship of 1500 CNY/ person per year which occupies no more than 8% of each class;
l 3rd class scholarship of 500 CNY/ person per year, which occupies no more than 17% of each class;
The Individual Scholarships include Academic Star, Sports Star, Star of Art, Social Activity Star and Growth Star. The bonus amount is 500 CNY/ person per year. Number of scholarship winners will be decided by OEC according to the applicants.
(1) Above one year study in Jiangsu University.
(2) Passion for China and Chinese Culture, active participation in activities organized by Jiangsu University and colleges. Good interpersonal relationship.
(3) Compliance with rules and disciplines of Jiangsu University and the dorm administrative regulations, without any punishment record.
(4) Excellent academic performance WITHOUT any failed subjects within the 2020-2021 academic year.
4. The assessment and evaluation of scholarships
Please refer to Provisions to Assess Outstanding Scholarship of Overseas Students in Jiangsu University (Attachment 1)
5. Application materials
(1) The Application Form of the outstanding scholarship of overseas students (Attachment 2) filled by the Applicants themselves (Only the printed form can be accepted. Students who are outside China please ask the friends on campus to submit the materials.)
(2) Transcripts of 2020—2021 academic year（The screenshot can be printed）
(3) The evidence materials of the quality expansion assessment (G3) during 2020—2021 academic year
(4) The bank statement including the user name and card number (Only the ICBC/ ABC/ CCB/PSBC can be accepted)
Non provision of the above stated will result automatic scholarship disqualification.
The scholarship money will be used to cover the balance of the tuition if you haven’t cleared the tuition before the transfer of the scholarship.
6. Assessment Procedures
(1) Qualified students MUST submit the application materials to the class teacher BEFORE 16:00, SEPTEMBER 27, 2021.
(2) The class teacher and the class assessment groups shall finish the preliminary evaluation including the G1, G2, and G3 BEFORE 16:30, SEPTEMBER 30, 2021.
(3) The class teacher should submit the summary table of the evaluation results (Attachment 5) together with the application materials to the Overseas Education College to Overseas Education College BEFORE 16:30, OCTOBER 5, 2021.
(4) The final assessment and selection will be finished by Overseas Education College BEFORE 16:30, OCTOBER 15, 2021.
(5) Publicity will be done during October 16th to October 22nd.
Due to the current pandemic situation of 2020-2021 academic year,
(1) G1 will be marked as full marks for every qualified student.
(2) G2 will be mainly based on the data from teaching affairs office. If students applied late exam last semester, please clarify the course name and the reason for late exam on the application form.
(3) G3 will be evaluated according to the evidence materials students provided (only the activities during 2020-2021 academic year can be considered) and also the participation record of each activity.
08:30-11:30 | 14:00-17:00
Admissions Office: +86-511-88792366
Students' Affairs: +86-511-88792566
Teaching Affairs: +86-511-88792216
No. 301 Xuefu Road, Zhenjiang, Jiangsu P.R. China 212013